• 1 cup of Santa Monica Orange Blossom Honey
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 4 eggs
• 1 cup coffee, black and room temperature
• 3/4 cup vegetable oil
• 1 fresh orange, grated fine (include juice pulp and skin)
• 4 to 4 1/2 cups flour (adjust flour amount to ensure mixture is moderately loose)
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup raisins
Preparation:Mix Santa Monica Honey, sugar, eggs, coffee, oil and orange thoroughly.
In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Slowly add dry mixture into liquid mixture. Blend well. Fold in raisins. Pour mixture into a 9 x 13 greased baking pan or into a 36 muffin tin.
Bake at 350 degrees for approximately 1 hour. After 45 minutes of cooking, check periodically.
Let cool on a wire rack and enjoy!!!