As promised here is the dry brushing technique!
- Start at your feet and always brush toward your heart. Use brisk circular motions or long, even strokes.
- Brush all the way up your legs, then over your abdomen, buttocks, and back. If you have cellulite on your hips and thighs, concentrate there a little longer. For complete dissolving of cellulite, brush for 10 minutes daily for several months.
- Brush lightly on sensitive areas like breasts and more firmly on areas like soles of the feet.
- When you reach your arms, begin at your fingers and brush up your arms, toward your heart. Brush your shoulders and chest down, always toward your heart.
- Avoid brushing anywhere the skin is broken or where you have a rash, infection, cut or wound.
- Finish by taking a shower and if you choose, use cold/hot therapy to further stimulate the lymphatic system and improve circulation.
- Dry off vigorously and massage pure plant oils into your skin such as almond, sesame, avocado, coconut, olive or cocoa butter.
Ready to start your day!